Come and Play with Us by following these steps:
- Fill out the Online Volunteer Contact and Application Form. (Volunteers that are between 14-17yrs old will need to have a parent/guardian sign too.)
- Read the Handbook (Will be sent by a volunteer lead)
- Attend an Interview & Orientation meeting
- Complete a Background Check & Covid-19 Prevention Protocols
- Sign-up for a shift and receive continual training with our staff.
All JBLM Volunteers need to register with VMIS at www.myarmyonesource.com
Help the program instructor with set up, activity implementation with the children and families, and help clean-up. (Shifts are half hour before and after the program time is scheduled)
Play Guide in the Museum
During museum hours work alongside our Play Guides engaging in Early Learning Activities with our visitors. (Usually a 2-hour shift)
Administrative and Material Support
Help with data entry, copying, research, correspondence, grant research, filing, prep materials for projects, and bulk mailing.
This is a great opportunity for groups and individuals to help with event set-up, clean-up, or off-site prep before the event.