December 30 & 31
9 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Cost: $120, members receive 10% discount
Winter Camps at the Children’s Museum of Tacoma are a fusion of artistic inquiry, scientific discovery, and playful learning. Nurturing educators engage children in hands-on experiences within our classroom and exclusive explorations of the Museum’s 5 playscapes.
- Children 4-8 years old
- Snack is provided each day. Children will need to pack a sack lunch
- Children of all abilities are encouraged to participate in our camps.
- In order to ensure a fun and safe experience for your 3-8 year old child, please inform us if your child has any allergies and/or special needs.
- Children must be able to use the bathroom independently.
- The Children’s Museum of Tacoma does not provide 1:1 supervision for participants needing assistance with personal care; however, care providers are welcome to attend camp at no extra charge and will be asked to complete a background check.
Member Discount: To receive your 10% member discount, visit PlayTacoma.org and choose the “member login” button at the top of the page; or contact Miranda Owen at MOwen@greentrike.org or 235.627.6031 ext. 228.