Our Little Travelers allows for reciprocal benefits at other Museums throughout our community and across the country. Please scroll down to see all details regarding benefits!
Little Travelers Membership
- All membership benefits below for one household for one year. *Availability of benefits is subject to change due to COVID-19 restrictions.
- Children on the membership can bring any two adults as chaperones
- Includes the Association of Children’s Museum reciprocal benefits at over 200 children’s museums in the United States and Canada. Receive a 50% discount on admission for up to 6 people with the attendance of one adult listed on your card.
- Member-rate admission at over 500 participating North American Reciprocal Museum institutions, including Tacoma Art Museum and Museum of Glass. (NARM card holders receive free admission to the Children’s Museum of Tacoma.)
- Exclusive member-only admission – view member hours for Children’s Museum of Tacoma and Children’s Museum of JBLM.
- Free member-only Wee Ones Weekly every Monday.
- Free admission to Friday and Saturday morning playful programs.
- Discounts on workshops, programs, birthday parties, camps, and museum merchandise.
- Invitations to Museum special events.
- 25% off admission for up to 4 guests at 20 participating Northwest Youth Museums. (NWAYM) See below for list
- Free member parking in the lot adjacent to the Children’s Museum of Tacoma. Parking spaces 1 – 10 available on a first come first serve basis
- Benefits from community businesses in Gnarkles’ Circle of Friends
- Special invitations to exclusive engagements such as tours, preview parties and the annual Museum Party
- Adventure! Children’s Museum (Eugene, OR)
- Children’s Museum of Eastern Oregon (Pendleton, OR)
- Children’s Museum of Idaho (Meridian (Boise), ID)
- Children’s Museum of the Magic Valley (Twin Falls, ID) (emerging)
- Children’s Museum of Tacoma (Tacoma, WA)
- Children’s Museum of Skagit County (Burlington, WA)
- Children’s Museum of Southern Oregon (formerly Kid Time, Medford, OR)
- Children’s Museum of Walla Walla (Walla Walla, WA)
- Eugene Science Center (Eugene, OR)
- Fairbanks Children’s Museum (Fairbanks, AK)
- Gilbert House Children’s Museum (Salem, OR)
- Hands On Children’s Museum (Olympia, WA)
- Imagine Children’s Museum (Everett, WA)
- Kids’ Discovery Museum (KiDiMu) (Bainbridge Island, WA)
- KidsQuest Children’s Museum (Bellevue, WA)
- Mobius Discovery Center (Spokane, WA)
- Seattle Children’s Museum (Seattle, WA)
- Umpqua Discovery Center (Reedsport, OR)
- Whatcom Museum Family Interaction Gallery (FIG) (Bellingham, WA)
- Wonder Works Children’s Museum of the Gorge (The Dalles, OR)
- Yakima Valley Museum (Yakima, WA)