Through the summer we will only offer group visits at Children’s Museum of Tacoma and Children’s Museum at JBLM from Friday through Sunday.
Group visit hours will expand in the fall.
The Children’s Museums of Tacoma and at JBLM are safe, stimulating environments showcasing the natural connection between play and life-long learning in our one-of-a-kind playscapes. Schedule your group visit to enhance classroom learning, spark creative spirit, and promote community building.
Inclusive Group Visits
Basic Group Visit Package
Basic Visits are scheduled in 1 (one) hour and 30 minute blocks
Reservations must be made 2 (two) weeks in advance.
$50 for 15 people or fewer
$80 for 16–30 people
$110 for 31–45 people
$45 for up to 30 people for 30 minutes
Children’s Museum of Tacoma is limited to one lunchroom.
Children’s Museum at JBLM offers two lunchrooms.
Please note, Family Memberships do not apply to group visits
• Pre-registration guarantees Museum exploration for your entire group at your scheduled time.
• We cannot guarantee admission for your group without preregistration.
• Groups that visit without a reservation will be charged the basic group visit rate.
• Group Visits are not intended for birthday parties.
• Payment due two weeks prior to date of visit.
To Book A Visit
Resource Guides provide in-depth information about the Museum’s playscapes, connecting the Museum experience to life-long learning. Each guide includes: a playscape overview, list of experiences and skills practiced in the playscape, a related classroom activity, discussion questions, a list of associated Washington State Standards, and additional resources for both children and adults.