If you can’t make it to the Children’s Museum of Tacoma, let us come to you!
Enrichment on the Go brings the Museum’s signature group visit experience to your location. Select from the following workshops: Line Art, Permanent Pen Color Science, or Oobleck. These one-hour explorations are stimulating and encourage learning through playful discovery.
• Enrichment on the Go workshops last one hour and are intended for classes of 15-25 children.
• Maximum class size is 25 children.
• Workshops may be scheduled Monday-Friday based on availability.
• Reservations and full payment must be made two weeks in advance.
• Price per classroom session: $150.
• A mileage fee will be applied to locations outside a 20 mile radius.
• Enrichment on the go cannot be held at a private residence.